Each participant gets a total of 9 draft picks. Rounds 1-7 is open to ANY WWE affiliated talent (Superstar, Alumni, Diva, Rookie or Legend). Round 8 is a mandatory Diva. Round 9 is a mandatory Rookie with the strict stipulation of NO WWE television exposure except Tough Enough. Trades are allowed but only on the day of the draft.
There will be a supplemental draft on October 24th, 2011. The picking order will be based on "Low-High." This supplemental draft will provide all participants the option to drop one of their picks for a new pick. Note: The talent available for this replacement round is restricted to the 1st-9th round stipulations listed above. If an 8th round Diva is dropped another Diva must be selected. Replacing the 9th round pick is restricted to a Rookie stipulation. There will also be a 10th round pick after the replacement round.
Points are generated from ONLY WWE Events. The point categories are:
- Being on the official WWE PPV Poster (5 Points)
- PRE PPV Raw and Smackdown Main Events (5 Points) Last Match
- PPV Appearance (5 Points)
- PPV Match (10 Points)
- Match Opens PPV (5 Points)
- Main Event PPV (25 Points) Last Match of the PPV
- Standard PPV Victory (15 Points)
- Title Defense (10 Points)
- Title Defense Victory (25 Points)
- Title Defense Loss, Champion Only (-25 Points)
- Title Victory (30 Points)
- Title Challenge Loss Singles Only (-10 Points)
- Tag Team Title Defense (5 Points Each Member, EXTRA 2.5 Points for each member if you have both on your team)
- Tag Team Title Loss Challengers (-5 Points Each Member)
- Tag Team Title Victory Challenger (25 Points each, EXTRA 7.5 Points for each member if you have both on your team.
- POST PPV Raw and Smackdown Main Events (10 Points) Last Match
- Guy wins a traditional Survivor Series match. 10, 15 points if ur guy is one of the survivors. this is on top of 15 points u get for a win.
- King Of The Ring Victory (15 Points)
- Hell in the Cell Victory (10 Points)
- Money In The Bank Victory (30 Points)
- Eliminate Chamber Victory (30 Points)
- Royal Rumble Winner (50 Points)
- ALL Summer Slam & Wrestlemania points are DOUBLED
Replacing Superstars, Divas, Rookies, Alumni or Legends
- if a selected Superstar, Diva, Rookie, Alumni or Legend dies you get to replace them that day
- if a selected Superstar, Diva, Rookie, Alumni or Legend gets hurt you have to wait 1 PPV to select an OPTIONAL replacement
- if a selected Superstar, Diva, Rookie, Alumni or Legend gets fired you have to wait 2 PPVs to select a replacement
- order of replacement picks goes on real time of events
Derek Watson has final say as the commissioner the 1st year, any and everything will be brought up to a vote baring any points that will change out comes.The commissioner will be voted on each year in case of a tie a name will be draw from a hat. At the end of 7 PPV(Oct.24) we will discuss if any changes need to be made that will not effect the out comes. At the end of year any changes can be made from a vote for the next years rules as it will not effect the out come